At BeOn Digital Transformation Partners and all the companies that make up our organization (hereinafter "BEON"), we are fully committed to the security and data privacy of those who use our Platforms (hereinafter "Users"). This commitment applies to all our platforms, pages, and services (referred to in this document interchangeably as "the Platforms"). Therefore, we comply with current data protection regulations, their processing, circulation, and confidentiality, in all jurisdictions where we provide our services.
We believe that the foundation of a proper policy in this matter is transparency. If you have any questions, you can contact us directly at email@example.com. Below, we outline our commitments and how we handle the data we collect.
1. In order to efficiently and securely use BEON's website, messages, products, and services (hereinafter "the Platforms"), Users may be required to provide certain data, including their name, last name, and email address. It is essential that this information is accurate and true.
VValidity and Modification
Voluntarily Submitted Data
2. The data collected in the respective forms may be incorporated into BEON's databases, which will have the right to use them without limitations for purposes determined by BEON. In each case, BEON provides a detailed explanation of why certain data is required from the User and how it will be used.
En cada caso, BEON explica detalladamente el motivo por el cual requiere ciertos datos al Usuario y el uso que se le dará.
Additionally, BEON may collect additional data based on the User's contact with us (e.g., the email address from which they contact us). All such data will also be covered by this Policy and may be used by BEON to provide a better service.
3. Personal information entered by Users on the Platforms will be treated confidentially, and BEON will do its best to protect their privacy in accordance with the provisions of Law 25.326.
4. In line with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 25.326, Users have the right to access, update, and rectify the data they have entered at any time. If the deletion of data is requested, this will result in the User no longer being a part of the system, and it must be done by registered letter or submission with a signature.
5. The use of the Platforms implies, in all cases, acceptance and reading of this Policy, as it is visible in all versions of the Platforms.
BEON requests parents and guardians of minors to actively monitor their online activity. BEON will not collect personal data from children under the age of 13 (provided we are aware of their age). If a parent and/or guardian suspects that a child under the age of 13 has provided their personal information on our Platforms, we ask them to contact us.
Automatic Data Collection
6. In addition to the data Users enter into the Platforms, the Platforms automatically collect data related to clicks, views, time spent on each part of the Platforms, interactions, and other relevant information regarding the use and activity of each User within the Platforms.
This information may be stored and processed for commercial purposes, to enhance the User's experience, and for any other purpose that BEON deems appropriate.
BEON has a standard procedure for using log files. These files are generated through the use of the Platforms by Users, as is common on all types of websites and software for data collection and analysis. This information is obtained from Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), date and time of movement, pages visited and redirected, and the number of clicks. This information is anonymized and used for statistical purposes, trends, Platforms administration, tracking User behavior on the Platforms, and obtaining demographic information.
Users can choose to disable cookies in their browser settings. Third-party sites and advertisements associated with the Platforms may use their own web beacons and/or cookies. BEON has no control or influence over third-party cookies or web beacons.
7. BEON owns all the data entered into its platforms and can use it as it sees fit. Our users and clients should refrain from entering personal, confidential, or sensitive data into our platforms. If they do so, they must make it visible and clear to avoid potential disclosure or harmful use.
BEON reserves the right to read, process, track digital traces, and print all communications received from or sent to its Platforms, even without prior notice to their senders. The use of the Platforms by the user implies their acceptance of this unrestricted use license.
BEON has the right to use all the data it collects and/or that users enter into the Platforms without limitations for promotional, commercial, and any other purposes it deems appropriate.
The data entered and collected on the Platforms is stored by BEON through a valid license with Google and its cloud services. Therefore, all of Google's data protection and backup policies apply, which every User consents to.
BEON complies with the applicable regulations of the country regarding data processing, registration, and storage.
The company responsible for storing BEON's data is Alphabet, based in Silicon Valley, California, United States.
Purpose of Data Processing
The main purpose for collecting and processing data on the Platforms is to provide the services that the Platforms offer to Users. Data will also be processed to periodically send our communications, newsletters, and information of interest.
Similarly, in each of the data collection forms in accordance with the requirements of the regulations, the purpose of processing is indicated, to ensure informed and explicit consent for the processing of such data.
We strongly recommend reading the conditions indicated in the forms before submitting them to become a registered user on the Platforms.
Other uses of the information and data by BEON include:
- Providing, improving, operating, and maintaining the Platforms
- Understanding and analyzing the use of the Platforms
- Developing new products, services, and features
- Directly or indirectly communicating with users to provide updates and/or information related to the use of the Platforms and/or for marketing and/or promotional purposes.
- Sending emails
- Detecting and preventing fraud and malicious activities
Legitimization of Data Processing
BEON is authorized to process User data due to the contractual relationship that regulates the use of the Platforms. This implies the express consent of Users to provide their data for the aforementioned purposes and to use them to maintain the relationship between the parties. If the user or interested party does not provide their data or refuses processing, they will not be able to use the Platforms.
In no case will the data provided by the User be transferred to third parties without their consent, except those necessary to be transmitted to third-party professionals or public and judicial authorities in order to comply with the services offered by the Platforms.
Data Retention Criteria
BEON may retain the data for as long as it deems appropriate and for the time permitted by applicable regulations. Each User will keep the data up to date and agrees to notify BEON of any changes as a condition for continued use of the Platforms.
Data will be deleted when either party expressly states that there is no longer an interest in retaining the data to fulfill any of the processing purposes and when they are no longer necessary for such purpose. Data will be deleted with appropriate security measures.
The User should be aware that the Internet is not an impregnable medium in terms of security. The Platforms use SSL security certificates, a security protocol widely accepted for secure transactions.
In accordance with the current data protection regulations, BEON is complying with all provisions of the applicable regulations for the processing of data under its responsibility and complies with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, which are processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently in relation to the data subject, and are adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
BEON ensures that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the applicable standards to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
At any time, the user can exercise their rights:
Right of access, rectification (providing correct information), deletion of their data (under certain conditions), as well as limitation or objection to its processing (under certain circumstances). If there are administrative costs related to the delivery of requested information, we will inform you in a timely manner.
Right to data portability to another organization (in some cases).
Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, including profiling.
Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (OAG, Office of the Attorney General of California) if you believe that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
BEON commits, upon the explicit request of a User, not to sell the personal information collected from them to third parties. Likewise, Users have the right to request that BEON disclose the categories of data collected and specific parts of their personal data that have been collected.
In any case of a request related to these rights, BEON has a period of one month to issue a response.
Partners Privacy Policies
Each company that sponsors, advertises, supports, and/or has links within the Platforms has its own privacy policies. By entering any of their platforms, pages, software, or services, the policies of these companies will apply, and your data may not necessarily be protected by our policy. The User's entry into external links makes BEON no longer responsible for all interactions that the User has within such sites.
If you have any questions about this Policy, its application, and/or to exercise your rights, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of exercising a right, please indicate which right you wish to exercise and provide proof of ownership of the data by the requester.
Additionally, Upgrading SRL is reported as the Administrator of BEON's Databases, with its servers located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.